Legends of Orulae Signups

Which of Hero's games would you be interested in playing?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:43 am

1. Legends of Orulae
33%
2. Nalthis Campaign
22%
3. Justice, Like Ash Re-Redux
No votes
4. MotP Sensational Yarn
11%
5. Something else (make suggestions below)
11%
*. Hidden Info Game
No votes
I don't care I'm just happy to play one of Hero's games :D
22%

Total votes: 9
Sir Jerric

Re: Legends of Orulae Signups

Post by Sir Jerric » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:29 am

Now that we are actually playing, I just happen to be going on my first overseas vacation. I expect to have some WiFi access, but I might be unable to check in daily during the next eight days. Hopefully I won't delay everyone's fun too much.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Sir Jerric wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:29 am
Now that we are actually playing, I just happen to be going on my first overseas vacation. I expect to have some WiFi access, but I might be unable to check in daily during the next eight days. Hopefully I won't delay everyone's fun too much.
Thanks for letting us know! I doubt it will slow us up too much, like I said in the thread, this first part is going to be a bit slower, just setting the stage for things to come. ;)
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Re: New Game: TBD

Post by Kadrok » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am

Kurkistan wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 am
@Kadrok

It's time.

#BringBackSpeedConnection
An eldritch purple portal blossoms in the air, and Lady Kadrok emerges from it

"DID SOMEONE SAY 'SPEED CONNECTION'™?!"
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Kurkistan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:14 am

Kadrok wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am
Kurkistan wrote:
@Kadrok

It's time.

A year ago, but yes.
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:59 am

Kurkistan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:14 am
Kadrok wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am
Kurkistan wrote:
@Kadrok

It's time.

A year ago, but yes.
Eldritch portals are fiddly things aren't they. What else did I miss?
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 am

Hey everyone, I’m getting Legends of Orulae (there’s a very brief description in the first post of this thread) up and running again. I’ve PM’d my players, and so far I’ve had 3 of them respond. Which means I have openings for 1 or 2 other players, if you want to sign up. Here’s who I have at the moment:

Player List
  • Bill Whitmore
  • Sir Jerric
  • Zath
  • Kurkistan?
  • WashuRight?
  • one more?
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Kurkistan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:58 pm

I'm interested, though my prime desire in life to for Speed Connection!! to ride again, so if Kadrok wants in on the other game then that might tip me that way instead.
WashuRight

Post by WashuRight » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 am

I might be interested in Orulae! But instead of a Kandra I had a different idea of a secret Mistborn/Misting bastard child similar to Zane. Based off of one of my favorite original characters. This is the character I use for almost any game I play.

Dunno if I could juggle Orulae AND Bill's game, though. Ughhhh, decisionsssss...
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:40 am

WashuRight wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 am
I might be interested in Orulae! But instead of a Kandra I had a different idea of a secret Mistborn/Misting bastard child similar to Zane. Based off of one of my favorite original characters. This is the character I use for almost any game I play.

Dunno if I could juggle Orulae AND Bill's game, though. Ughhhh, decisionsssss...
In my experience, it’s not very hard to juggle multiple games as a player (being the Narrator is a different story). One nice thing about PBP is if you ever forget what’s going on in a game you can just go back and skim a few posts to refresh yourself. So I say if you want to try both then go for it. You’ll notice that most of the players signed up are also playing in Bill’s game. ;)

I do recommend that you (and Kurk and Kad) check out the other player’s characters- they went to quite a bit of effort creating backstories, creating whole family trees of NPC relatives for their minor Noble house. There should be plenty of room for secret Mistborn/misting bastard children in the family tree. ;) Right now our crew consists of a Mistborn, a Seeker, and a Kandra. We had a non-powered private investigator, but we haven’t heard from @Conquestor in ages, so we’re moving on without him.
WashuRight

Post by WashuRight » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm

I started a sheet last night while I was on my break at work for your perusal to see if this character would be a good fit.

Anastasia (Last name Pending)
Female Age:23
Concept: A defector from a house/organization that had raised her solely as a tool.

I didn't bother putting in any stats in my character sheet so attributes, standings, and resilience is all blank

Drive: To do the "Right Thing", even if she isn't sure what that might be.
Profession: Haze Killer (possibly a secret thug or Mistborn at the Narrator's discretion)
Speciality: Combat Expert
Feature: Heavily Scarred
Personality: (Stoic) or (Soft Spoken)

Tragedy: She was raised as nothing but a tool. A soldier. She. Believed she worked for good people. But everything she thought she knew had been a lie.
Destiny: To ultimately become her own person, and fight to protect good people
Secrets Known: ??

-------

This is a remix of a character from my own personal story that I wanted to fit into a Mistborn story. I made two versions of her. This Era 1 version for Orulae, and a second Era 2 version for Black and White.

Left it very rough to give the narrators room to finagle it. Such as who it was that raised her and how she managed to go renegade. I can provide more info on Anastasia upon request. But I thought it would be best to present the barest of bones in the begining.

Return to “The Safehouse”